Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BOOKS TO ASSIST WITH DIETING!

Whew! This problem that most of us have with our weight!  I have joined Weight Watchers and have started to lose some of my weight!
In the Library, we have some lovely books to help with this :
 
100 Weight Watchers Recipes - Renowned Favourites
Delicious Diabetic Recipes
Low Carb Cookbook
More Decicious Diabetic Recipes
Weight Watchers Drop Diet Recipes - lose weight today
Weight Watchers Eating Out Guide - Enjoy life and keep that weight off
 
I am going to find the Weight Watchers books very helpful for me personally seeing that I have chosen to go this route to lose weight.
Take a look at www.internet-library.info and see if there is something that interests you.
 
Val Mitchell
Val Waldeck


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4284 (20090728) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: